Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh my...this blog is turning out to be mostly about music!

Let me apoligize if you find it dull due to the focus on blogging about music lately.

This entry is also mostly about it.

This past week, my guitarist and I went to perform three pieces at an open mic. We were really good. Really good. Yay. I like to gauge how good by a couple factors mostly.

1. Eyes transfixed on us vs chatting
2. People making a point of coming up to talk to us after to compliment us and or ask us if we have a website or CD.

Other factors are important too but those are two good gauges.

Another music tidbit.

Paul McCartney is performing in San Francisco this evening and I am going to take BART to listen to him. I didn't buy tickets for the event but am going to eat at a restaurant .1 miles from the concert and listen to it while eating. :)

Now. Change to food theme for a moment. I made a delicious speghetti last night. Ground turkey, onions, parmeson, sour cream. Either everyone was extra hungry or it was very good or
both.

No comments:

Post a Comment